What you must do
1. You must use Schrool.com in accordance with the term of use.
2. You may use your specific Schrool.com security identification code (ID) to access Schrool.com. Schrool.com ID could take the form of an individual username and password, a digital certificate or another security-related technology.
3. The Schrool.com ID may be used only for the purposes of accessing Schrool.com and for authorizing instructions or requests using the Schrool.com services made available for and by Schrool.com.
What you must not do
1. You must not:
1. Use Schrool.com for any activities other than those intended, or post, transmit materials via Schrool.com any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes.
2. Use Schrool.com in a manner which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offend any person or which inhibits any other user from utilizing the Schrool.com services.
3. Provide your Schrool.com ID to a third party without authorization from Schrool.com.
4. Use another’s Schrool.com ID or name without permission.
5. Provide false information when registering or changing your Schrool.com registration or payment details.
6. Impersonate another person when using Schrool.com.
7. Make unauthorized modifications to Schrool.com.
8. Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via Schrool.com.
8. Assist or attempt any of the above acts whilst using or via Schrool.com.
Third Party Content
1. Some products and services offered for sale or advertised via Schrool.com are products, services and information provided by third-parties.
Use of license
Members should use the member's Login on the home-page of the appropriate Schrool.com website to access their Schrool.com programs, with the understanding that the URL should be linked or book-marked to any computer that they use to gain access to Schrool.com provided:
0. the registered member's Schrool.com ID is ONLY used by that registered member to access their subscription of the Schrool.com;
1. the registered member ensures that non-registered users are not provided with their security access to Schrool.com.
Prices and products and services are subject to change
All prices and products and services offered for supply on Schrool.com are subject to change without notice.
Prices are current at time of registering and will apply for the Schrool.com services/access.
Additional and new products of a Schrool.com are subject to additional and extra cost based on price at the time of order. They should be reviewed and understood to specifically apply to the order from the date of purchase until notice of amendment.
For security reasons, we may occasionally require users to re-authenticate themselves, for example, after a period of inactivity on the connection between your browser and the Schrool.com servers. We are not liable for any information you may lose if the Schrool.com servers terminate your browser session due to prolonged periods of inactivity between your browser and the Schrool.com servers.
You must comply with all directions issued by Schrool.com relating to use of your Schrool.com ID and access to Schrool.com.
Schrool.com is not responsible for providing the computer, hardware, or any other equipment necessary to access the internet.
You must not transmit, provide or disclose your confidential Schrool.com ID to any other person or store it in a manner that would reasonably allow another person or entity to obtain access to it, except as specified in clause 7.5.1 or 7.5.2 below.
You must not keep the confidential component of your Schrool.com ID in a location where it is capable of being copied or used by any other person or disclose the confidential component of your Schrool.com ID to any other person, other than:
0. a person authorized by Schrool.com to access and use Schrool.com
You must immediately notify Schrool.com if you become aware:
0. the confidential component of your Schrool.com ID has been compromised or is known by a third-party (other than by an authorized person)
1. of any unauthorized use of your Schrool.com ID.
We will take reasonable steps to secure Schrool.com and the systems in our control that are used to access Schrool.com. However, the internet is sometimes unreliable and is a difficult medium to secure. Schrool.com does not guarantee the security of the internet, your hardware or any third-party software used to access Schrool.com, or any information that passes through such systems.
All Schrool.com registrations incur Schrool.com payment. Your billing automatically applies to the paperless option, with a minimum term agreed to during your registration application. This applies only to students enrolled in our learning centres. Automatic yearly payments that are agreed to in the registration application will apply from the application date.
Learning centre students billing preference will be on a yearly basis and will apply to your or licensee’s selected preference identified during the registration process, that being either your specified credit card or directly debited to your bank account.
Your account will be regularly debited with the yearly payment and to ensure accurate billing is maintained you must contact your learning centre manager immediately you change any of the credit card or direct debit account details relating to your subscription to enable us to bill you correctly.
Our liability to you
Given the nature of telecommunication systems, particularly the internet, we cannot guarantee that Schrool.com will always be available to you or fault or virus-free.
The terms that apply to the supply of Schrool.com are those expressly set out in this document and those implied by consumer protection laws to the supply of this service that are unable to be excluded. No other terms apply.
We are not responsible for:
0. loss caused by factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside our control, such as faults in third party equipment
1. loss of data
2. an inability to synchronized data due to change of service address, your failure to update or synchronized data correctly prior to disconnection or failure of your internet services.
Your liability to us
If the change will benefit you, we can make the change immediately and are not required to notify you prior to the change.
If the change has a detrimental impact on you, but is:
0. required by law
1. necessary for security reasons
2. to prevent fraud, or
3. for technical or infrastructure reasons we will try to give you three (3) days prior notice of the change.
Sometimes, due to the nature of the change, we may not be able to give you three (3) days prior notice. In this event we will give you as much notice as we reasonably can. Notice will be provided to you by transmitting an e-mail notification to your designated e-mail address.
If the change is not of a type described in Clause 9.2 or 9.3, we will give you at least thirty (30) days prior notice of the change.
We are not required to notify you if we make changes to the schrool.com website.
You may stop using Schrool.com at any time, for any reason. Schrool.com is a supplier of services and all cancellation should be addressed to either the product reseller or the learning centre Licensee.
We may also suspend or withhold services if:
§ the breach is something which cannot be remedied or
§ you fail to remedy the breach within ten (10) days of our e-mail notice to you of that breach.
1. we believe, on reasonable grounds, there is a real risk of serious loss or damage to us or another if we do not suspend, terminate or limit your access to Schrool.com
2. the law requires us to do so
3. we believe, on reasonable grounds, providing access to Schrool.com to you is illegal or may become illegal.
termination does not relinquish your financial responsibility if repayments of the product/s extends beyond the termination date.
Communication with you
As part of some Schrool.com services available via Schrool.com, we may communicate with you using an e-mail address or a telephone number nominated by you. When we do this, the following will apply:
0. You are responsible for ensuring that your contact details for the Schrool.com service/s are current, your e-mail service is operational and that you check your e-mails regularly for messages.
1. You must either:
1. make the appropriate changes to the student, parent, tutor or institution member's profile within the Schrool.com, identifying the modified information; or
2. notify Schrool.com as soon as possible of any changes to your contact details for the Schrool.com service/s using the online method provided by Schrool.com.
2. If Schrool.com receives an automated e-mail non-delivery notification indicating you have not received an e-mail that Schrool.com has sent you, Schrool.com will use reasonable endeavors to attempt to contact you. Schrool.com will use the other contact details you submitted in your application, including non-electronic means, but do not guarantee that Schrool.com will be able to contact you.
Despite Clause 12.1, for the purposes of Clauses 11 and 12.1, we will give you notice by directing your e-mail to the nominated e-mail account. If you do not have an e-mail account, Schrool.com will provide one for you, for the purpose of maintaining contact with Schrool.com and its services.
Use of your information and material
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Where applicable all GST has been included in our charges for the supply of the services.
This agreement is governed by the law in force in the state of New South Wales, Australia, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia and courts of appeal from them for determining any dispute concerning this agreement.